Palmetto Study Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macbeth Audiobook

Go down

Macbeth Audiobook Empty Macbeth Audiobook

Post  ♣~Madysen~♣ Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:02 pm

NOTE: This audiobook is for personal/educational use only. Don't try to sell it or anything. =P

William Shakespeare's poem/play Macbeth isn't necessarily hard to understand in its entirety, but it's difficult to grasp the words' meaning unless you read over them a few time. Like Lady Macbeth's obsession with breast-feeding and thinking about bashing her baby's head open. O_o However, if the play is read correctly--that is, with the right amount of emotion, word stressing, etc.--it can be easier to comprehend what's being said. That's the purpose of my showing you this audiobook. While it isn't a translation or anything like that, it's a nice reading that will help you when trying to figure the play out. In fact, it may even be able to help you when it comes time to memorize your lines. (Which Mrs. Chapman/Selman is still making us do even though evidence of the curse is right there in our faces!!!)

Oh, and you'll have to ignore the fact that one of the witches is played by a man.

To use the file:

1. Click this link and then click on the button that says Free User

2. A count down should begin on the screen. When it reaches zero, click on the blue Download button. It should bring up a familiar screen and you probably always get when you download things, so just do what you normally do from there and click Save File.

3. You probably already have a program that opens zip files, so when the download is done, just go to the location and double click on the file. Inside, you'll find the audiobook files. Just select them, click, and drag out of the zip file. From there, you can place them on your MP3 player or CD. :-D

If this doesn't work for you, contact me through PM or just post something here and I'll try to fix it right away.
♣~Madysen~♣
♣~Madysen~♣
Admin

https://palmettostudygroup.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down